CONSULTANT: SUPPLY CHAIN – Philippines (South East Asia)
At Scanomi, we are looking for a supply-chain focused Consultant to join one of the fastest growing Team and make your mark in the industry. Based in Singapore and covering South East Asia, you will take your proven track record to work on an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
You will be working with our clients to give them best in class solutions to solve their Supply Chain problems across various processes such as Demand Planning , Supply Planning, Production Planning and Process Optimization.
What you’ll be doing:
Work within a world-class sales team in South East Asia to deliver solutions to our client to solve complex Supply Chain Problems.
- Engaging with targeted, large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and problems. Ascertaining and explaining Our unique ability to solve them.
- Developing domain-specific solutions, demos, and messaging. Building POC models that are tailored to solve prospects’ pain-points.
- Navigating complex prospect environments to facilitate adoption of the solution.
- Create Best Practices Planning apps to solve problems in Supply Chain domain
- 5+ yrs. of experience in Supply Chain Management (SCM) domain either in industry, consulting or presales.
- 2+ yrs. of experience in Supply Chain Planning either in industry, consulting or presales.
- 2+ years of Consulting experience
- A background in financial/multi-dimensional modelling, business intelligence or analytics
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Excellent presentation, client relationship, and interpersonal skills – both internally and externally
- Comfortable challenging old ways of doing things
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution
- BS/BA degree educated (preferred)
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
To learn more, visit scanomi.com